Wire Harness Repair Program
CNH Industrial is pleased to announce the availability of an electrical harness repair partnership with Aeromotive, a company specializing in electrical products and services. Electrical harness repair can save your customer from the often-costly expense of replacing complete harnesses or rebuilding ones that are no longer manufactured. These electrical harnesses are reconditioned with the utmost level of quality and integrity and are backed by a 12-month parts warranty.
Wire harnesses go through a 5-step inspection process to ensure any issues are found and resolved.
Prior to submitting for a repair, a complete diagnostic review of the part should be conducted.
Initiating a repair is quick and easy
- Simply click on the “CNH Electrical Harness Repair” link under “External Links” in eParts 4.0. Always use this link to ensure you receive CNH Industrial Pricing and are invoiced through CNH Industrial.
- Complete the form, attach your photos, and submit.
- You will receive a confirmation that your request was received, and you will be contacted with a quote and instructions to proceed with the order.
- Once the repair has been completed, you will be invoiced through CNH Industrial.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is it possible for the estimated delivery date (EDD) to change?
Yes, the estimated completion date (ECD) will be established after the Preliminary Inspection Phase.
- Is the quote I received subject to change?
Yes, although the intention is to hold true to estimates, the Hidden Damage Inspection may reveal more than expected, especially in circumstances such as electrical overload, fire or rodent damage.
- What are my shipping options?
All package delivery rates are subject to weight, length, width, and height pricing models established by the carrier. The carrier of choice is UPS.
- What if my equipment information doesn’t populate on web form?
The form is designed for manual entry of equipment data. However, based on your browser many of the contact information fields will auto-fill.
- What type of damage photos are required?
Photos including but are not limited to damaged connectors, fuse boxes, and the extent of wire damage. This will aid in developing an accurate quote.
- Where can I get additional information about the harness repair warranty?
www.aeromotive.us/policies and refer to “Re-manufactured Wire Harness Warranty Policy” for more information.
- Is there a call-in option?
Yes, at 224-535-9220. Also, our “Virtual Support” line allows you to video chat with a Representative. However, online forms are still required to be completed.